INTRODUCTION

Hi there!

Do you see that drawing? That's something that I drew. I will go into more detail about that later. Let's start by getting to know me first.

Hawa Cahaya Ramadhan is my name. People call me Hawa or Cahaya. Hawi is a nickname given to me by my family and closest friends.  I was born on October 30, 2004. I'm the oldest of two children, as well as the oldest grandchild in my big family. Even though I was born in Bandung, I lived in Surabaya and Malang for a few years. I returned to Bandung just in time to start kindergarten. Right now, I'm a senior high schooler in SMAN 3 Bandung.

My mom is a nurturing doctor. But The medical field doesn't have the best appeal to me. On the other hand, my dad is an outstanding businessman. I have had an interest in business since I was little. I started my own business when I was in elementary school. My business is on and off because there are lots of obstacles. I had run bracelets, drinks, veils, and some other ventures. Dad gives business advice on random occasions that motivate me to continue my business or even start a new one. 

I have been engaged with art too. I like to draw traditionally and digitally. My blog's header is a drawing of mine. I still doubt posting them, to be honest. Putting my art as a header for my blog is a little challenging for me.  I also have a liking for literature. But I'm more of a reader because I don't enjoy writing that much. I prefer non-fiction books, but I love crime fiction, mystery, psychological fiction, and philosophical fiction. Crime and Punishment by the infamous Fyodor Dostoyevsky is one of my favorite novels in those genres. I purchased the English version, which was more expensive but well worth it. For physical activities, playing basketball is my favorite. 

Since I was in junior high school, I've been playing basketball. I was the girl basketball team's captain. The team was newly formed when it was too close to graduation so we haven't been in many competitions. But we won one of them. I still have a few other passions. Photography and filmmaking, for example.

That's all for now, I hope we can get to know each other better in the future, and I'll see you in my next article!!

Comments

Popular Posts