2023!!

My objective for the year 2023 was to be accepted to Bandung Institute of Technology before I received a scholarship to attend Bina Nusantara University. Every aspect of my life has changed since receiving the scholarship. I have simpler objectives, like getting healthier. I need to improve my diet because it isn't the best. In addition, I have a terrible sleeping schedule that I need to fix. I've been exercising frequently and I'll continue to do so.

I may concentrate on a different objective I've previously set aside because I don't have to spend my time studying to get accepted to Bandung Institute of Technology. My financial position is what I want to concentrate on. Since I can't continue with my prior business, I wish to perform another freelancing job or even launch a new one. I decided to do this because I wanted to start earning my own money while I was still young, allowing me to become independent and lowering the amount of money that my parents have to pay.


Since interior design is my chosen major, I wanted to start preparing for college. I can use my spare time to be ready for college while my buddies are occupied with applying to colleges. The curriculum, subjects, and resources will be the subject of my initial inquiry. I'll be a step ahead if I do this.

Comments

Popular Posts