APPLICATION LETTER & CV

Application Letter

Advertisement of job vacancy


a. What is the position offered?

This ad is about the olive creative studio that opens job vacancies for fresh graduates

b. What are the requirements for that position?

Applicants need to have Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effects skills, and an interest

in Graphic Design

c. How about the CV for that position?

The CV needs to be sent to crm@olivescs.com



Whitehall Street,

of London

N99 9AZ

26th May


Dear Sir or Madam,

I saw the advertisement on your website. I am writing to you to state my interest in the position of graphic designer in the Olive Creative Studio.

I just graduated from a Vocational High School, majoring in Visual Communication Design. For this reason, I have Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects skills. I believe that I met the requirements to be in the position. I have been interested in graphic design since I was little, that’s why I went to a vocational high school for this major. I have spent these past three years learning how to make graphic design. Furthermore, I am the head of the publication design team so I have many experiences presenting the basic concepts of branding and marketing communication with publication design and calculating the production cost of the design. I am diligent, creative and responsible on time, and willing to help in any form. I hope that my abilities in the graphic design field as well as the experiences that I have gone through, can help me work for your company, and I hope that I can fulfill the requirements that have been prepared and work optimally so that I can become a reliable worker.


I look forward to working with this company.


Yours faithfully,

Lucy Rose Prime



Curriculum Vitae

Comments

Popular Posts